Creativity and Excellence in Strategic Management
- Opportunities and prospects for competition within the market area.
- Law of diffusing innovation.
- The Golden Circle concept.
- Disengage (or overlap) between strategic planning entities.
- Established by strategic management.
- The importance of strategic planning.
- Benefits and rationale for strategic planning.
- The stages of strategic planning processes.
- Types of strategic planning.
- Strategic Thinking.
- The role of strategic thinking towards the concepts of “strategic management”.
- Disadvantages and risks of thinking or strategic planning.
- Two main areas of strategic management.
- The difference between strategic planning and operational planning.
- Strategic thinking and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Differences between terminology (strategic plan or business plan) and (Operational or Operational Plan).
- Objectives of strategic planning processes.
- Models and tools of strategic analysis.
- Practical applications.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English-Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty