Creativity and excellence in the management
- Strategic thinking and the ability to manage change.
- Acquire modern skills for analysis and conclusion.
- The most important steps for evaluation and monitoring to ensure the implementation of the work.
- Modern methods of institutional understanding and excellence in implementation.
- Protocol and Etiquette decrees deal with VIPs.
- Ability to manage risks and pressures of all kinds.
- Ability to control self and maintain calm and balance.
- Creative skills in problem-solving.
- Mental map and its relationship to career development.
- Studying the steps of quality and excellence.
- Emotional intelligence and leadership.
- Knowledge management according to modern methods of creativity and innovation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English-Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty