European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model
- The most comprehensive quality awards in the world.
- How the EFQM methodology emerged.
- The four main benefits of adoption and application of the EFQM methodology.
- The three main axes (pillars of the EFQM methodology)
- Basic concepts of excellence.
- Structure of the nine evaluation criteria for institutional excellence.
- EFQM’s radar logic.
- Factors that help to successfully adopt and apply this methodology in the institution.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Excellence Model of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English-Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty